Assure A Ransomware-free Future With Arcserve And Sophos
Prevent, protect, and immunize to keep cybercriminals at bay, ensure operations run smoothly, and easily meet your SLAs.
Ransomware is by far the largest business risk and IT’s most menacing threat. It’s reached epidemic proportions globally, with costs projected to reach $11.5 billion in 2019 and $20 billion by 2021. It’s time to fight back.
Arcserve data protection combined with Sophos cybersecurity delivers the market’s only means to entirely neutralize cyber-attacks. By uniquely combining deep learning endpoint protection with onsite and offsite business continuity capabilities, organizations can assure a ransomware-free future through a multi-layered approach for complete IT resiliency.
A First and Last Line of Defense Against Cyber-Attacks
Keep operations running smoothly and meet service level agreements (SLAs) with turnkey backup, disaster recovery, high availability and cyber-security – fully integrated into an all-in-one solution that can be deployed in 15 minutes, flat. Complete end-to-end protection is delivered by integrating Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server with Arcserve Appliances, a plug-and-play solution for disaster recovery and application availability. Now, IT Professionals can:
- Prevent and mitigate ransomware by deploying a first and last line of defense with integrated endpoint protection and business continuity technologies to accelerate threat prevention and immediately restore backed up data
- Protect, manage, and grow with all-in-one onsite and offsite disaster recovery, backup, and high availability
- Go beyond reactive security approaches and stop the widest range of threats with cutting-edge deep learning technologies that detect both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures
- Rely on the only proven solution designed by vendors with over 70 years of combined experience in protecting IT systems and data from disruptions
- Gain peace of mind with a single point of contact for backup, disaster recovery, security, hardware and cloud services
- Free up time by installing the solution in 15 minutes flat, with on-site support in as little as 4 hours
IT professionals need a simplified approach to keeping cyber criminals at bay; a smarter model that drives IT resiliency to unmatched levels. Arcserve makes legacy data protection products a relic of the past with turnkey Arcserve Appliances, the first solution to combine award-winning data protection software, flash-accelerated deduplicated storage, robust server processing, and high-speed networking with highly redundant hardware and cloud services for complete application availability.
To protect data and system backups from ransomware and other attacks, Arcserve Appliances are integrated with Sophos Intercept-X Advanced for Server, advanced endpoint protection that combines a signature-based and signatureless malware detection, deep learning neural network, anti-exploit technology, CryptoGuard anti-ransomware and WipeGuard technologies, and more to stop the widest range of endpoint threats.
The result is the first and only complete, multi-layered solution to entirely neutralize cyber-attacks.
Complete Ransomware Prevention Made Simple
- Implement secure disaster recovery and backup for physical servers and cloud Windows / Linux instances.
- Protect VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, KVM, Nutanix AHV, Citrix and Xen VMs with agentless and agent-based backup.
- Back up and recover Microsoft Office 365, UNIX, FreeBSD, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, Oracle Database, SAP HANA and more, protecting your entire IT infrastructure from ransomware.
- Spin up dozens of VMs on the secure appliance with up to 20 cores on Intel Xeon CPUs and up to 768GB DDR4-2400Mhz RAM.
Secure Your Backups from Any Threat
- Keep your data and system backups safe with Sophos Intercept-X Advanced for Server, preloaded and shipped on Arcserve Appliances.
- Stay protected against any threat, including unknown malware, with a deep learning neural network combined with signature-based protection from common threats.
- Prevent major hacking techniques, including credential harvesting, lateral movement and privilege escalation with exploit prevention.
- Stop ransomware attacks on backup data with CryptoGuard and master boot record attacks with WipeGuard
Scale Without Limitations
- Enable safe business and IT growth with 11 configuration options that range from 12TB to 504TB of effective capacity per appliance.
- Keep up with data growth by expanding original capacity by up to four times with in-field, in-appliance Expansion Kits.
- Seamlessly scale up and out to the cloud with fully integrated hybrid cloud services.
- Reduce backup storage requirements up to 95% with built-in SSD drives and hyper-efficient global deduplication.
Eliminate Ransomware-induced IT Disruptions
- Quickly install the only “set it and forget it,” multi-layered anti-ransomware solution, proven to be deployable in under 15 minutes.
- Protect hundreds of systems with scalable, policy-based disaster recovery and backup management.
- Reclaim up to 50% more time to spend on strategic IT initiatives.
- Keep business and IT stakeholders informed with SLA reporting that includes recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery time actual (RTA) comparisons.
Gain Peace of Mind
- Remove the “do it yourself” complexity of orchestrating a cohesive data protection and cyber security strategy with one solution, from one vendor for backup, disaster recovery, high availability, security, hardware and cloud services.
- Recover data and Windows/Linux systems across hardware, cloud and hypervisors.
- Experience unparalleled ease of deployment and usability with a simple, wizard-driven setup.
Protect from Major Disasters
- Benefit from cloud economies of scale by storing backups and rapidly spinning up systems off-site in the Arcserve Cloud or private and public clouds, including Amazon® AWS, Microsoft Azure®, Eucalyptus® and Rackspace®.
- Reduce the need for dedicated bandwidth with built-in, WAN-optimized backup replication.
- Send copies of your sensitive data and systems off-site with proven tape drive and tape library integration.
Arcserve Appliances streamline your environment with a wide variety of deployment scenarios, including single-site, primary site, cross-site, central appliance site, and a hybrid combination of on-premises local, remote, and cloud systems. Each appliance is a self-contained, “set and forget” disaster recovery and backup solution architected with cloud-native capabilities, global sourcebased deduplication, multi-site replication, tape integration and automated data restore capabilities.
Its performance is unmatched, with models 9012, 9024 and 9048 delivering up to 20 TB/hour throughput based on global source-side deduplication with a 98% deduplication ratio. Arcserve Appliance models 9072DR, 9096DR, 9144DR, 9192DR, 9240DR, 9288DR, 9360DR and 9504DR deliver up to 76 TB/hour throughput based on global source-side deduplication with a 98% deduplication ratio.
|Effective Capacity (TB)1||12||24||48||72||96||144||192||240||288||360||504|
|Maximum Effective Capacity with Expansion Kit (TB)1||N/A||N/A||N/A||288||384||408||N/A|
|Maximum Effective Managed Capacity2||72||144||288||3456||4896||6048|
|Base RAM||48GB (6x8)||192GB (12x16)||384GB (12x32)|
|SSD||1x 480GB||2x 1.9TB (RAID1)|
|CPU||Intel® Xeon®® Silver 4108||Dual Intel® Xeon® Silver 4114|
|RAID Controller||PERC H730P Low Profile, 2GB NV Cache||PERC H730P Minicard, 2GB NV Cache|
|Drive Bays||3xHDD, 1xSSD||16xHDD, 2xSSD|
|SAS 12G HDD||3x2TB||3x4TB||3x8TB||5x8TB||5x8TB||8x8TB||10x8TB||12x8TB||10x12TB||12x12TB||16x12TB|
|Optional Expansion Kits|
|Broadcom 5720 1GB LAN Ports||2 on-board (+4 optional)||4 on-bard|
|SAS 12Gbps HBA External Controller||Optional||Included|
|Intel X550 Dual Port 10G Base-T Adapter||Optional||Included|
|Intel X710 Dual Port 10G SFP+ FC Adapter||Optional|
|QLogic 2692 Dual Port 16Gb Fibre Channel HBA||Optional|
|Remote Hardware Management||iDRAC 9 Enterprise|
|Power Supplies||Dual, Hot-Plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 550 W||Dual, Hot-Plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 750 W|
|Weight||53lbs (24kg)||75lbs (34kg)|
|In-rack Dimensions4||25.9" x 17.1" x 1.7"
(65.7 cm x 43.4 cm x 4.3 cm)
|26.7" x 17.1" x 3.4"
(67.9 cm x 43.4 cm x 8.7 cm)
|Outer Dimensions5||28.7" x 19.0" x 1.7"
(72.9 cm x 48.2 cm x 4.3 cm)
|29.6" x 19.0" x 3.4"
(75.1 cm x 48.2 cm x 8.7 cm)
|Packaging Dimensions||36" x 23" x 10"
(92 cm x 59 cm x 25 cm)
|38" x 26" x 12"
(97 cm x 66 cm x 30 cm)