Arcserve X3000DR Appliance
Scalable, first and last line of defense against cyber-attacks, IT disasters and large-volume data loss
Get a Quote!
Click here to see pricing bigger options!
The Arcserve X Series Appliances deliver an all-in-one data and ransomware protection strategy with multi-petabyte scalability with a complete means to neutralize ransomware attacks, restore large amounts of data and perform effective disaster recovery (DR).
Powered by award-winning Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) and Sophos Intercept X cybersecurity, Arcserve X Series Appliances uniquely combine deep learning endpoint protection with scalable onsite and offsite business continuity for a multi-layered approach that delivers complete IT resiliency.
Architected with cloud-native capabilities, Arcserve X Series Appliances integrate your on- and off-site backup for large data volumes, rapid restore with built-in cloud DR and backup to the Arcserve Cloud, as well as to private and public clouds, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Nutanix Objects, Eucalyptus and Rackspace.
- Over 3PB effective capacity in a single appliance for complete protection of large data sets from ransomware
- 56 CPU cores and 1TB RAM (expandable to 2TB) to spin up dozens of VMs in case of failures
- Up to 20:1 deduplication ratio and extreme, flash-accelerated deduplication performance with enterprise-grade SAS HDDs and NVMe SSDs
- Linear expansion capabilities to increase capacity and meet your data growth demands
- Multiple redundancies for advanced resilience, including hot- swap power supplies
- Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server included to defend backups from ransomware, malware and hacker attacks
- On-site support in as little as 4 hours for peace of mind
Arcserve X Series Appliances streamline your environment with a wide variety of deployment scenarios, including single-site, primary site, cross-site, central appliance site, and a hybrid combination of on-premises local, remote, and cloud systems. Each appliance is a self-contained, “set and forget” disaster recovery and backup solution architected with cloud-native capabilities, global source-based deduplication, multi-site replication, tape integration and automated data restore capabilities.
Its performance is unmatched, delivering up to 281 TB/hour throughput based on global source-side deduplication with a 98% deduplication ratio.
A New Approach to Enterprise Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Cybersecurity
Enterprise organizations are increasingly feeling the pressure to manage unstoppable data growth while protecting complex workloads from IT disasters and cyberattacks. In fact, according to Cybersecurity Ventures, total global storage is projected to exceed 200ZB by 2025 and cybercriminals forecast to attack a new business every 11 seconds.
It’s time to think differently.
Effortlessly Defend and Protect Your Entire Infrastructure
Arcserve X Series Appliances make it quick and easy to protect against cyberattacks, IT disasters, and large-volume data loss.
Powered by battle-tested data protection and cybersecurity software, they uniquely combine deep learning endpoint protection with on- and off-site DR and backup for complete IT resiliency with multi-petabyte scalability.
Now You Can:
- Eliminate discrete data protection and security strategies while putting data growth worries to rest with over 3PBs of effective capacity in a single appliance
- Defend large data volumes from ransomware and hacker attacks with fully integrated Sophos Intercept X Advanced cybersecurity
- Spin up dozens of VMs in the event of failures with 56 CPU cores and 1TB RAM (expandable to 2TB)
- Slash your storage footprint with hyper-efficient, flash-accelerated deduplication with up to 20:1 ratio
- Rely on proven Arcserve UDP software with instant VM and BMR, local and remote virtual standby, application-consistent backup and granular restore, optional high availability, and more
- Combine your on- and off-site backups and rapidly restore with integrated cloud DR and backup to private and public clouds, including AWS, Azure, Nutanix Objects, and more
- Scale quickly to increase capacity with linear expansion capabilities
- Gain peace of mind with on-site support in as little as four hours, and highly redundant hardware including hot-swap power supplies
The Arcserve Advantage
Backup Appliances Created With The Utmost In Usability And Design
Like all our solutions, Arcserve Appliances were developed to deliver a consumer-grade user experience. That’s why you can manage its robust capabilities with a few quick clicks on a single interface from anywhere in the world.
Backed By Deeply Knowledgeable Product Support
Arcserve teams are among the most experienced in the data protection industry – expertise we pour into supporting our customers and partners.
Profitable For Channel Partners & Cloud Service Providers
Channel partners and managed service providers can profitably adopt and manage Arcserve Appliances to support customers who have limited resources but require secure backup and disaster recovery (DR) for vital business systems.
Ransomware Prevention Made Simple
- Implement secure backup for large data sets and DR for physical servers and cloud Windows / Linux instances.
- Back up and recover data from SQL Server, Exchange, File Servers, NAS, SAN, Oracle Database, UNIX, FreeBSD, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, Oracle Database, SAP HANA and more, protecting it from ransomware.
- Protect VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, KVM, Nutanix AHV, Citrix and Xen VMs with agentless and agent-based backup.
- Spin up dozens of VMs on the NVMe flash-based appliance with 56 cores on Intel Xeon CPUs and 1TB of DDR4-3200MHz RAM.
Secure Your Backups from Any Threat
- Keep your data and system backups safe with Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server, preloaded and shipped on the Arcserve X Series Appliances.
- Stay protected against any threat, including unknown malware, with a deep learning neural network combined with signature-based protection from common threats
- Prevent major hacking techniques, including credential harvesting, lateral movement, and privilege escalation with exploit prevention.
- Stop ransomware attacks on backup data with CryptoGuard and master boot record attacks with WipeGuard.
Scale Without Limitations
- Enable safe business and IT growth with five configuration options that range from 352TB to more than 1056TB of available disk capacity per appliance.
- Keep up with data growth by expanding original capacity with in-field, in-appliance Expansion Kits.
- Seamlessly scale up and out to the cloud with fully integrated hybrid cloud services.
- Reduce backup storage requirements by up to 95% with built-in NVMe SSD flash drives and hyper-efficient global deduplication.
Eliminate Ransomware-induced IT Disruptions
- Implement the market’s only “set it and forget it,” multi-layered anti-ransomware solution, quickly deployable to protect large data volumes.
- Protect petabytes of data and hundreds of systems with scalable, policy-based backup and DR management.
- Reclaim up to 50% more time to spend on strategic IT initiatives.
- Keep business and IT stakeholders informed with SLA reporting that includes recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery time actual (RTA) comparisons.
Gain Peace of Mind
- Remove the “do it yourself” complexity of orchestrating a cohesive data protection and cyber security strategy with one solution, from one vendor for backup, DR, high availability, security, hardware, and cloud services
- Recover large amounts of data and Windows/Linux systems across hardware, cloud, and hypervisors.
- Experience unparalleled ease of deployment and usability with a simple, wizard-driven setup.
Protect from Major Disasters
- Benefit from cloud economies of scale by storing backups and rapidly spinning up systems off-site with Arcserve UDP Cloud Hybrid Secured by Sophos, or by utilizing integration with private and public clouds, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Eucalyptus and Rackspace.
- Reduce the need for dedicated bandwidth with built-in, WAN-optimized backup replication.
- Send copies of your sensitive data and systems off-site with proven tape drive and tape library integration.
Businesses of all sizes leverage Arcserve X Series Appliances to streamline a wide variety of deployment scenarios:
- Single-site protection for physical or virtual systems, including x86 and non-x86
- Primary site protection combined with copy to Arcserve Cloud
- Cross-site protection between two sites
- Central appliance site with multiple branch offices
- Hybrid deployment with a combination of onpremises local, remote and cloud systems
How It Works:
Arcserve X Series Appliances streamline your environment with a wide variety of deployment scenarios, including single-site, primary site, cross-site, central appliance site, and a hybrid combination of on-premises local, remote, and cloud systems. Each appliance is a self-contained, “set and forget”, secure DR and backup solution architected with cloud-native capabilities, global source-based deduplication, multi-site replication, tape integration and automated data restore capabilities.
To protect data and system backups from ransomware and other attacks, Arcserve X Series Appliances are integrated with Sophos Intercept- X Advanced for Server, cutting-edge endpoint protection that combines a signature-based and signatureless malware detection, a deep learning neural network, anti-exploit technology, CryptoGuard anti-ransomware and WipeGuard technologies, to stop the widest range of endpoint threats.
If needed, rapid restore is achieved through cloud-native capabilities and full integration with Arcserve UDP software, Arcserve UDP Cloud Hybrid, Arcserve Backup, Arcserve Continuous Availability, and public clouds including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Nutanix Objects, Eucalyptus and Rackspace.
|Effective Capacity (TB)1||72||96||144||192||240|
|Maximum Effective Capacity with Expansion Kit (TB)1||3,168||3,168||3,168||3,168||3,168|
|Disk Imaging and Disaster Recovery Software||192GB (12x16)|
|Tape Integration Software||1,536GB|
|Cybersecurity Software||2x 1.9TB (RAID1)|
|Continuous Availability with Automated Failover||Dual Intel Xeon Silver 4114|
|Optional Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery Add-on||PERC H730P Minicard, 2GB NV Cache|
|CPU||Dual Intel Xeon Gold 6258R 2.7G, 28C/56T, 10.4GT/s, 38.5M Cache, Turbo, HT (205W)|
|Default RAM||1,024 GB (16 x 64) DDR4-3200 RDIMM|
|Max RAM||2,048 GB|
|NVMe SSD||2 x 1.6TB (RAID-1) and 6 x 4TB (RAID-5)|
|Drive Bays||24x 2.5” Enterprise NVMe SSD|
|SAS 12Gbps HBA External Controller||2x Included|
|Intel X550 Quad Port 10G Base-T Adapter||Included|
|Broadcom 57414 Dual Port 25Gb SFP28 Adapter||Optional|
|Intel X710 Dual Port 10G SFP+ FC Adapter||Optional|
|QLogic 2692 Dual Port 16Gb Fibre Channel HBA||Optional|
|Remote Hardware Management||iDRAC Enterprise Included|
|Power Supplies||Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 1100W|
|Heat Dissipation||4100 BTU/hr|
|In-rack Dimensions2||26.7" x 17.1" x 3.4" (67.9 cm x 43.4 cm x 8.7 cm)|
|Outer Dimensions3||29.6" x 19.0" x 3.4" (75.1 cm x 48.2 cm x 8.7 cm)|
|Packaging Dimensions||38" x 26" x 12" (97 cm x 66 cm x 30 cm)|
|16TB SAS 12G Hot-Plug HDD||28||42||56||70||84|
|Minimum Usable Capacity||352||528||704||880||1056|
|Linear Expansion Capability with Optional Kits|
|RAID Controller||Dual 8-port SAS 12Gb Controller|
|Hot-spare space on HDDs||Up to 64 TB|
|Power Supplies||Dual, Redundant (1+1), 2200W|
|Heat Dissipation||7507 BTU|
|Weight||From 141lbs (64kg) to 298lbs (135kg)|
|Outer Dimensions3||38.31” x 19.01” x 8.75” (97.47cm x 48.30cm x 22.23cm)|
1 Effective capacity takes global source deduplication into account and is equal 3x the usable capacity. Actual backup capacity may vary, depending on data types, backup type and schedule, as well as other factors.
2 In-rack dimensions exclude bezel, front panel and power supply handles.
3 Outer dimensions include bezel, front panel and power supply handles.
Download the Arcserve X Series Appliances Data Sheet (PDF)
Get a Quote!